A bottom-line, profit oriented senior diagnostician, corporate facilitator and change agent.
Has worked with scores of CEOs and senior executives on the development of their companies and their personal careers.
Areas Of Specialization
- Business Diagnosis
- Profit/Performance Improvement
- Corporate and Strategic Planning
- Information Technology Strategy and Implementation
- Business Process Engineering
- FitzGerald Associates, Senior Business Diagnostician
- Krueger Ward Associates, President
- Cardean University, Adjunct Professor
- Software AG, Strategic Services Senior Consultant
- AGS, a NYNEX company, Technical Director
- American Bar Association, Director of Internal Consulting
- Motorola, Manager of Corporate Financial Systems
- Deloitte and Touche, Senior Consultant
- Institute of Management Consultants, former Chicago Board member
- Midwest Society of Management Consultants
- Association of Internal Management Consultants, former member of National Board
- Strategic Management Association
- Society for Information Management
- Women in Management, former President and National Board member
MBA, Northwestern University?s Kellogg: Finance, International Business, and Strategy.