A bottom-line oriented corporate renewal and turnaround professional focusing on utilities, mutuals, consumer-owned companies, cooperatives, and not-for--profits.
Fred has worked with and for some of the largest, industry leading cooperative utilities and financial organizations, and has working knowledge of neo-institutional and traditional business models outside the
Recipient of the prestigious National Needs Fellowship (PhD studies in Organizational Economics) with the University of Missouri - Columbia, a leading school in the study of non-profit and neo-institutional business models.
He has been advisor to numerous Boards, CEO's and CFO's throughout the United States.
- Director, Not-for-Profit Practice, FitzGerald Associates
- Director of Strategic Projects, Vermont Electric Cooperative
- Portfolio Manager (of $200MM+ portfolio), CoBank, ACB
- CFO, Buckeye Rural Electric Cooperative
- AVP, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation
PhD studies, University of Missouri - Columbia
MBA Finance, George Mason University
BBA in Management with Honors Thesis in Entrepreneurship,
James Madison University