A bottom-line oriented, business catalyst, CEO coach and consulting management engineer. Specializes in corporate renewal, preemptive turnaround and effecting major and sustained improvements in profitability, performance and growth. RESULTS
Has worked with CEOs, COOs and managing officers of more than 200 organizations in the US, Canada and Europe, ranging in size from start-up to Fortune Five Hundred. CLIENT LIST
He is also an accomplished writer and speaker. He is a regular contributor to national and international business magazines like American Banker, CEO Refresher, The Journal of The Turnaround Management Association, Corporate Renewal, The Professional Journal, Association Management, The Forum and others. His book Fire in the Corporate Belly received One of the Best Books of the Year designation from the CEO Refresher (2004).
As keynote speaker, he is both storyteller and educator. As raconteur he brings to vivid life the real experiences of his many clients as they transform their companies. As teacher he provides CEOs with access to his truly unique, innovative, battle tested process of profound corporate renewal, turnaround and profit improvement. He brings to his presentations a truly original perspective, an unrivaled experience, a formidable command of language and an impish sense of humor and fun.
Over the years he has spoken before hundreds of CEOs and senior managers in environments both pragmatic and academic.
By education, a physicist. By birth, Irish. By instinct and experience, a business catalyst.
Areas Of Specialization
- Corporate Renewal/Transformation
- Profit/Performance Re-Engineering
- Preemptive Turnaround
- Post Acquisition Due Diligence
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Corporate & CEO Coaching
- Corporate Evaluation/Diagnosis
- Writing Speaking
- President, FitzGerald Associates Management Consultant,
- Touche Ross & Co. Management Engineer,
- General Precision/Singer Software Engineer,
- Apollo Project/NASA Systems Engineer,
- International Computers Ltd., U.K.
- Institute for Management Consultants
- Windy City Professional Speakers Club
- Association for CorporateGrowth
- Turnaround Management Association
- Chicago Athletic Club