Entrepreneurial and bottom-line oriented senior line manager and consultant to CEOs and senior executives. His primary focus is on the challenges of management in developing and transforming their businesses. Experienced in large and small scale enterprise development, including private sector, minority firms and government.
Range of performance has included the creation and development of organizational strategy, tactics and operations, business and financial planning and design and re-engineering of business processes and management systems, both automated and manual.
Areas Of Specialization
- Entrepreneurial Planning
- Organization Transformation
- Corporate, Strategic & Operational Action Planning
- Governmental Planning & Policy Setting
- Large Scale Systems Design
- FitzGerald Associates
- Director Government Practice
- Manager Richmond Office
- Parker Associates, President
- U.S. Government, Executive Office Of The President
- Singer Information Services Co., Manager
- Operations Research Inc., Senior Analyst
- Bell Telephone Labs, Engineer