Unique background in management consulting and senior corporate positions. Extensive consulting expertise, both domestic and international, in leadership and team development, strategy development and implementation, large scale change, corporate renewal, and
culture change. Has a track record of helping organizations generate unprecedented, sustained results.
Has worked across a wide range of industries and organizations, from start-ups to large Fortune 50 companies.
Before becoming a consultant in 1988, he was a senior vice president and general manager at Citicorp. Earlier in his career, he was the chief financial officer of Swift & Company, and served in line and staff positions in marketing, planning and operations for PepsiCo.
Areas Of Specialization
- Strategy Development/Execution
- Leadership and Team Coaching
- Orchestrating Large Scale change
- Shifting Corporate Culture
- Corporate Evaluation/Diagnosis
- Labor/Management Relations
- Accenture, Engagement Leader
- Transformational Technologies, Engagement Manager
- Citicorp, Senior Vice President
- Swift & Company, CFO
- Institute of Management Consultants
- Mount St. Joseph Home
- Toastmasters International
- Association for Corporate Growth
- The Dartmouth Club of Chicago
- Midwest Triathlon Association